[CentOS] CentOS7 sometimes don't detect NIC after reboot

Tue Sep 17 11:05:57 UTC 2019
Miroslav Geisselreiter <mg at intar.cz>

I have brand new PC with this components:
CPU Intel® Pentium G5400, LGA1151
motherboard ASUS PRIME B360M-C
16 GB RAM
HDD 2x ADATA SSD 256GB XPG GAMMIX S11, PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 (RAID1)
NIC Intel X550-T1 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter

I installed CentOS 7 and two NICs were detected:
eno1 (on motherboard)
enp1s0 (Intel X550-T1)

When I restart the machine sometimes enp1s0 is missing. It is not
detected during boot. It looks like NIC card is not installed / not
present. After next reboot everything is fine and I do not see any
problems with NIC card.

How can I avoid this problem with missing NIC? Can you help me, please?

Miroslav Geisselreiter