[CentOS] Replacing sendmail with postfix (was: deprecations leading up to C8)

Fri Sep 20 17:25:48 UTC 2019
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

--On Friday, September 20, 2019 3:49 PM +0200 Alexander Dalloz
<ad+lists at uni-x.org> wrote:

> Postfix has a lot of features build-in Sendmail hasn't. It is feature
> rich and actively developed. Many things you would need a milter or
> complex cf style coding for with Sendmail you can configure in Postfix in
> a simple way.

How would you implement the section here titled "Sendmail workaround" using
Postfix? I use a lot of plussed addresses with the plus replaced with dot
to deal with broken websites that reject a plus sign in an address. All my
website logins use plussed addresses with dots. (I also use an email alias
so my email address isn't my imap login.)

<https://mozilla.fandom.com/wiki/User:Me_at_work/plushaters>