[CentOS] deprecations leading up to C8

Sun Sep 22 21:47:00 UTC 2019
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 09:34:59PM +0200, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Le 20/09/2019 à 14:49, Alexander Dalloz a écrit :
> > Please, forget about so call howtos or tutorials on the net. They
> > are either dated, giving wrong ideas (no, you don't need a MySQL
> > server to run Postfix), failing to explain why the author has done
> > things the way he writes them up, or they are simply wrong /
> > violating best practice.
>
> Here are my so-called tutorials about Postfix with plenty of wrong
> information, failing to explain everything:
>
> https://www.microlinux.fr/tag/postfix/
>
> Enjoy :o)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Niki

Thanks Niki! Google even does a pretty good job of translating them for
those of us who are Francophonally challended.

I find it humorous that it talks about "throwing" an application. :)
I guess the original was something like "launching", only in French.

                         God made him who had no sin
                      to be sin for us, so that in him
                 we might become the righteousness of God."