[CentOS] Missing repodata/ for CentOS 8 on

Mon Sep 30 05:45:57 UTC 2019
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 9/27/19 12:19 PM, Yichun Zhang wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've noted that the CentOS 8 debuginfo repo lacks the repodata/ directory:
>
>     http://debuginfo.centos.org/8/x86_64/
>
> Did the maintainers forget to upload it? It does have all the .rpm
> files under the Packages/ sub-directory though:
>
>     http://debuginfo.centos.org/8/x86_64/Packages/
>
> And no repodata/ there either.

It is said it will be populated in next several days, they have a
schedule, probably concerning bandwidth.

> Also, I've noted the 8-stream/ directory which is empty. Is it
> something we are supposed to use too?

CentOS Stream is project that is just starting. At this time almost all
packages are same as in regular CentOS. I am guessing it will be
populated in due time, after everything else is uploaded.