[CentOS] Weird bug in 389 Directory Server : no spaces in admin console (CentOS 7)

Sun Apr 26 17:02:29 UTC 2020
Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>

On 4/25/20 11:45 PM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Le 26/04/2020 à 08:31, Gordon Messmer a écrit :
>> Are you sure the input lacked a space character, and that this isn't just a
>> font rendering bug?
> 100 % positive.  ...   I can
> hit the space bar as much as I want, the cursor won't budge.

(It sounds like you've solved this, but:)

Pressing the space bar and seeing the cursor render in the same place
doesn't tell you whether the problem is a rendering issue or an
inability to input spaces.  I meant to suggest that you save the entry
and look at whether or not the resulting LDAP values contained the
spaces you couldn't see in the console.

Your description of the problem doesn't suggest that you can't input
spaces, just that you can't see that you've input them.