[CentOS] Network Interfaces Issue

Tue Apr 28 18:40:29 UTC 2020
Jared Jacob <jhamster at chem.byu.edu>

I have two network interfaces configured on a server. I would like both of
them to be configured to start on boot, but when I enable the second
interface to start on boot I do not have access to the first network
interface. The second interface is a private network and does not allow any
communication our or in from any other interfaces.

I can start the server with the first network interface being the only one
enabled to start at boot and go in and activate the second interface which
allows communication on both interfaces, but when they are both enabled to
start on boot only the private interface can communicate.

I am running Centos 7.7. Thanks in advance for any assistance you can
provide.

Jared Jacob