[CentOS] C8.1 Grub problem

Mon Apr 6 09:54:32 UTC 2020
Georgios <gpdsbe+centos at mailbox.org>

Hi there!
I had a similar problem recently with grub. No idea why it doesnt work.
Try using grubby instead of grub2-mkconfig if you want the system to
keep your kernel parameters between boots.

Something like:

sudo grubby --args="i915.modeset=0 rd.driver.blacklist=i915" --update-
kernel=ALL

Hope it helps!
Have a nice day!