[CentOS] Zoom?

Sat Apr 11 11:45:17 UTC 2020
Patrick Bégou <Patrick.Begou at legi.grenoble-inp.fr>

Hi,

There were some "security issues" as detailed by our DSI. Personal data
going to FB servers and some data going to other server located in china....
Not sure  all has been disabled, almost for subscribed licenses. We are
seriously discouraged to use it now (it was a suggested tool some weeks
ago by the DSI)
Just be careful with this tool, even if its deployment is easy if it
works very fine.

Patrick