[CentOS] Display system logs in chroot ?

Sun Apr 12 08:16:34 UTC 2020
kikinovak <kikinovak at protonmail.com>

I'll answer that myself, since I just got to the root of the problem. I just got contacted by the hosting company, and they made a mistake. So tl;dr I just have to wait until things get back to normal.

In the meantime, I would be curious though : how *do* you read system logs in chroot ?

Cheers,

Niki