[CentOS] Weird bug in 389 Directory Server : no spaces in admin console (CentOS 7)

Sun Apr 26 06:45:38 UTC 2020
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 26/04/2020 à 08:31, Gordon Messmer a écrit :
> Are you sure the input lacked a space character, and that this isn't just a
> font rendering bug?

100 % positive.

I tried it on a different sandbox server without X installed, but only with
xorg-x11-xauth.

>From my workstation running OpenSUSE Leap 15.1, I connected to my admin console
using the following command:

$ ssh -X microlinux at 192.168.2.5 /usr/bin/389-console -a http://192.168.2.5:9830

And I have the same problem here. When I try to fill out the "UserID" field
with "cn=Directory Manager", I can't put in a space after "cn=Directory". I can
hit the space bar as much as I want, the cursor won't budge.

I'm puzzled.

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr
Mail : info at microlinux.fr