[CentOS] Fixing grub/shim issue Centos 7

Tue Aug 4 06:31:46 UTC 2020
lpeci <lpeci at roa.es>

Hi all,

I had the same problem with my UEFI bios machine and I fixed it so for
Centos 7:

1) Boot from an rescue linux usb

2) When the rescue system is running:

     2.1) #chroot /mnt/sysimage

3) Config network:

     3.1) # ip addr add X.X.X.X/X dev X

     3.2) # ip route add default via X.X.X.X    <--- default router

4) And finally:

     #yum downgrade shim\* grub2\* mokutil

     #exit

     #reboot