[CentOS] Boot failed on latest CentOS 7 update

Sun Aug 2 07:50:04 UTC 2020
Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com>

Hi Paride,

I also have a debian 10 on a workstation and some VMs for test purpose.
Probably you updated after the grub-regression update but I noticed
several stories about debian breakage.