[CentOS] Fixing grub/shim issue Centos 7

Fri Aug 7 14:55:41 UTC 2020
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 07/08/2020 à 11:01, Johnny Hughes a écrit :

> Microsoft, Debian, Ubuntu and others also had issues with this .. so if
> you are losing trust, you are losing it with all OS vendors WRT this issue.
>
> All I can say is .. this issue was the hardest thing I have been
> involved with since starting with the CentOS Project 17 years ago.
>
> Obviously, everyone involved in this build would have prevented this
> from happening if they could have.  Secureboot is complicated.

In my head I've filed this under the "sh*t happens" category. Bad luck this
happened on the first day of my holiday, so I had to cancel a hiking trip. :o)

This being said, rest assured my confidence in the CentOS project is still 100
% intact. On a side note, I've just published my third book about CentOS here
in France.

Keep up the good work,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat