[CentOS] Fixing grub/shim issue Centos 7

Fri Aug 7 18:20:10 UTC 2020
Strahil Nikolov <hunter86_bg at yahoo.com>

Hi Alessandro,

Compared to Microsoft ,  both RH and SuSE are awesome.
You  always need a patch management  strategy  with locked  repos  (spacewalk/pulp)  which can be tested on less important systems,  prior deployment on Prod.
Keep in mind that Secureboot is hard to  deploy in Virtual Environments and thus testing is not so easy.

Of course, contributing to the community was always welcomed.

Best  Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 7 август 2020 г. 10:40:01 GMT+03:00, Alessandro Baggi <alessandro.baggi at gmail.com> написа: