[CentOS] Install OpenVAS on CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core)

Wed Aug 12 07:41:22 UTC 2020
Nicolas Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr>

Le 11/08/2020 à 17:42, Kaushal Shriyan a écrit :
> I am running CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core). Are there any
> instructions to install OpenVAS for CentOS Linux release 8.2.2004 (Core)?
>
> Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

For what it's worth, here's my archived blog article about installing OpenVAS
on CentOS 7:

https://oldblog.microlinux.fr/openvas-centos-epel/

As far as I can tell, installing OpenVAS with Docker is the easiest way nowadays.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr