[CentOS] How to Migrate Wordpress Website from 32-bit CentOS Linux 6.3 to 64-bit CentOS Linux 8.2 (2004)

Mon Aug 31 18:15:08 UTC 2020
Richard <lists-centos at listmail.innovate.net>

> Date: Monday, August 31, 2020 19:04:25 +0100
> From: Pete Biggs <pete at biggs.org.uk>
>
>> Why are you even posting this to a public list?  Use your blog for
>> this kind of thing.  I know you have one, you post it repeatedly to
>> random lists.
>>
> At least posting to a public list like this means that there is some
> chance people will read the subsequent posts and realise the
> quality of instructions.
>
> P.

He cross-posted this to at least three other lists (apache/httpd,
maria-discuss and php) where these types of issues are generally out
of scope.

He has been moderated on this list, but appears to have used yet
another email address for this posting.