[CentOS] [CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Tom Bishop

bishoptf at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:41:36 UTC 2020

LOL, laughing with you not at you, license free RHEL.  Just RHEL (IBM)
wanting to increase the coffers for RHEL.  I know, I know thats not whats
really happening but yeah that is what is really happening. If you want a
tested production worthy server install based on RHEL then you will have to
pay for RHEL.  I know this is exaggerating but if I wanted to test
pre-production stuff I could just run Fedora. ;)

Oh well end of an era...sniff.

servers?  Is there a license-free RHEL server option that is the