[CentOS] CentOS 8 Stream: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Steve Thompson

smt at vgersoft.com
Thu Dec 10 12:39:36 UTC 2020

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020, Joshua Kramer wrote:

> It can, however, be mitigated if RedHat backtracks, admits their
> mistake, and affirmatively commits to support future CentOS point
> releases.  I'll be interested to see how this turns out.

It may already be too late. Even if RedHat says "my bad" and goes back on
this decision, not many will trust them in the future.

Steve
Steve Thompson                 E-mail:      smt AT vgersoft DOT com
Voyager Software LLC           Web:         http://www DOT vgersoft DOT com
3901 N Charles St              VSW Support: support AT vgersoft DOT com
Baltimore MD 21218
   "186,282 miles per second: it's not just a good idea, it's the law"