[CentOS] [CentOS-devel] Reminder: CentOS 6 EOL on 30 November 2020

Wed Dec 2 22:33:52 UTC 2020
Jason Pyeron <jpyeron at pdinc.us>

How difficult is it to keep (a copy) the latest update online for a while? We have an internal mirror but I am sure there are others out there that might use it for a few more months. Kill the ISO and any other space taking non-updates.