[CentOS] CentOS-8(2011): osbuild - missing selinux subpackage?

Tue Dec 8 00:29:07 UTC 2020
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Briefly, while updating some workstation I came across this.

The update to CentOS-8(2011) passes without issues (because best=False).
So, I guess that all packages landed at the mirror host - but
osbuild-selinux is missing?

# LANG=C yum update
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:39 ago on Tue Dec  8 01:18:19 2020.
Dependencies resolved.

  Problem: package osbuild-18-3.el8.noarch requires (osbuild-selinux if
selinux-policy-targeted), but none of the providers can be installed
   - package osbuild-composer-20.1-1.el8.x86_64 requires osbuild >= 18,
but none of the providers can be installed
   - cannot install the best update candidate for package
selinux-policy-targeted-3.14.3-54.el8.noarch
   - cannot install the best update candidate for package
lorax-composer-28.14.55-2.el8.x86_64
=============================================================================================================================================================================
  Package                                        Architecture
              Version                                   Repository
                         Size
=============================================================================================================================================================================
Skipping packages with broken dependencies:
  osbuild                                        noarch
              18-3.el8                                  appstream
                         53 k
  osbuild-composer                               x86_64
              20.1-1.el8                                appstream
                        2.8 M

Transaction Summary
Skip  2 Packages

Nothing to do.