[CentOS] Announcing Open-sourced & Community-Driven RHEL Fork by CloudLinux

Fri Dec 11 16:07:44 UTC 2020
Richard B. Pyne <rpyne at kinfolk.org>

Considering that it is being spearheaded by the originator of CentOS,
with the original goals of CentOS (before being swallowed by RH then
IBM) as a stable, enterprise OS, I'm putting my support behind Rocky
rockylinux.org and would urge others to do the same.

I've been around the Linux world for many years and looked at and tried
many distributions. Most of them are either unstable or bloated, or both.

The only thing I'd trust Oracle to do is screw the computing community
any way possible.