[CentOS] Announcing Open-sourced & Community-Driven RHEL Fork by CloudLinux

Fri Dec 11 17:22:25 UTC 2020
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 18:06:36 +0100
Nicolas Kovacs wrote:

> I've just had a conversation with one of the Oracle Linux guys. I can't really
> quote him publicly, but since I've already had some good experiences with OL
> ten years ago (when I installed the local motorway company's servers), I guess
> I'll just adopt a pragmatic approach and gradually move my servers to Oracle
> Linux.

I would be very interested in any observations or insights you can offer in regard to Oracle Linux and your experiences with it.

> BTW, migration script works nicely on 7.x and 8.x:
>
> https://github.com/oracle/centos2ol

Now that's an extremely useful thing to know.