[CentOS] CentOS 8 future

Sat Dec 12 15:43:52 UTC 2020
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Am 12.12.20 um 04:11 schrieb Yves Bellefeuille:
> "John R. Dennison" <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:
>
>>   Yes, far be it from people to worry about putting food on their
>>   children's table during a pandemic.
>
> Oh, please. Nobody suggested this has anything to do with the
> pandemic; nobody even mentioned the pandemic, except you.

While we are on pandemic, a complete different point here now.
( its already being said, but it occupies us still mentally )

What about the small businesses that in this times suffer very much,
being forced to pay licenses will kill them ... I have a client that
moved from IBMCloud/RedHat to AWS/CentOS to survive this times.
(BTW: I suggest initially to use RHEL!) What do imagine who will be
killed when they receive the message that they should plan some budgets
for new licenses ...

--
Leon