[CentOS] I'm looking forward to the future of CentOS Stream

Tue Dec 15 09:41:24 UTC 2020
Anthony K <akcentos at anroet.com>

On 14/12/20 6:56 am, Gordon Messmer wrote:
> On 12/13/20 2:45 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> When people are happy with something they do not voice their content on
>> the mailing list, mailing list is only to voice your discontent. You
>> heard about "silent majority", right? Ever though why it is called that?
>

> So, the majority of users are silent, because they're happy? Cool.

Not because they are happy, but rather because they've most likely moved
on.  The best protest is carried by moving feet.

I ditched CEntOS for Uuntu back in 2016 and haven't looked back. I only
have one last machine still running CEntOS - the firewall. When that
EOL's, mine will be a 100% Ubuntu shop.  But, not knowing what would
happen to Canonical in the future, I've also started toying with Arch
and FreeBSD...