[CentOS] Out of office: "CentOS Digest, Vol 191, Issue 26"

Tue Dec 29 18:17:48 UTC 2020
Eddie G. O'Connor <eoconnor25 at gmail.com>

Hmmm....I think the worst for me would have been back in the "Exchange
Server Admin" days, where you're asked to CREATE a mailing list, but
instead I go in, see that there's FOUR lists with the SAME name (not
thinking that this might be different departments on the SAME server)
and I go and DELETE them, and then create the one requested. Needless to
say? I was "restricted" from entering the data center, much less
TOUCHING the Exchange server for about THREE MONTHS!!

EGO II