[CentOS] ntpdate past CentOS 7

Wed Dec 2 19:24:52 UTC 2020
Bill Gee <bgee at campercaver.net>

There is a command-line option for chronyd which runs once, sets the time and exits.

	# chronyd -q

I run chrony as a daemon on all my systems.  One system is a server to everything else that is internal.  The server is the only one that goes outside.  It works well.  The initial setup is basically a one-time deal.  After that it can be pretty much ignored.

--
Bill Gee