[CentOS] [CentOS-devel] https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/future-is-centos-stream/

Tue Dec 8 23:01:11 UTC 2020
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 11:28:58AM -0600, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> > Am I the only one to perceive CentOS/RedHat team members responses as quite arrogant?
> I am sorry you feel that way.  I was trying to help.  Red Hat has

Yeah, um, if I'm coming across as arrogant, I apologize. I genuinely think
this is overall a good thing, and I'm hoping some of y'all will see some of
that. I realize my excitement might not be completely catching at first.

But Johnny is easily in the running for "least arrogant person I know", and
has demonstrated that consistantly for years and years, as anyone who has
followed CentOS regularly will attest. So, c'mon, let's please not take this
there.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>