[CentOS] dnf script to cherry pick updates and maintain RHEL compatibility

Wed Dec 9 18:51:30 UTC 2020
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Wed, Dec 09, 2020 at 12:33:57PM -0600, Tom Bishop wrote:
> They would have saved a lot of bashing of teeth etc if they would have had
> all of that ready at the same time so folks could assess where things fall,
> right now all we have is RH folks saying something else is coming with no
> details, most have kind of lost faith with what's been announced already,
> poorly timed IMHO.

Yeah, I have no insight into why the timing is what it is. But it is, so
here we are. From what I'm seeing going on inside Red Hat I think there will
be a lot of faith-restoring things coming up in the next year.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>