[CentOS] The conclusio: CentOS is dead

Fri Dec 11 21:10:00 UTC 2020
Victor Pereira <victor.pereira at unix.cl>

Dear, I think we are all in the same position and situation and I do not
think it is time to cry over spilled milk, now and without putting hands in
favor of RedHat, to which I no longer believe anything, we have to move on
and support the Community initiatives that are appearing and that I believe
will come with the same strength and spirit of our deceased CentOS.
Cheers,