[CentOS] What are the differences between CentOS Linux and CentOS Stream?

Tue Dec 15 17:13:04 UTC 2020
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 05:09:39PM +0000, Bernstein, Noam CIV USN NRL (6393) Washington DC (USA) via CentOS wrote:
> > 3. 'dnf downgrade foo' doesn't work as only latest/one copy of each package in Stream repository so no opportunity to downgrade/roll back broken packages.
> Really? I hadn't appreciated that.  How does one the contribute back to RH/the community by checking at what point something broke?

I don't know the answer here but it's a good point to raise. In Fedora, we
don't keep all updates on our mirrors either, but we _do_ make them
accessible forever from our build system
(https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/), and there's a command-line tool for
easily pulling the packages from a build.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>