[CentOS] Gnote equivalent in CentOS 8

Fri Dec 25 06:42:03 UTC 2020
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

As I can see, Cherytree can be used only on Fedora 32 and above due to
dependencies.

I personally use Tomboy for years. I install it from Fedora 28
repository I have set up on my CentOS 8 laptop. In general, Fedora 28
packages can be directly installed to CentOS 8, but I recommend being
careful not to install dependency packages that can mess with apps from
EL repositories.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)