[CentOS] mingw compiler for x84_64 CentOS 7

Thu Feb 27 17:57:57 UTC 2020
wwp <subscript at free.fr>

Hello Orion,

On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:36:16 -0700 Orion Poplawski <orion at nwra.com> wrote:

> On 2/27/20 1:47 AM, wwp wrote:
> > Hello there,
> >
> > it seems that EPEL only provides mingw cross-compiler packages for
> > aarch64. Aren't there x64_64 ones for CentOS 7, as there were for
> > CentOS 6?
>
> Not quite sure why you are asking questions about EPEL on the CentOS list, but here is your answer:
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@lists.fedoraproj
> ect.org/message/ABVQCDXIZXVWK2AGXQS3P5HPEW6XMVLS/

Ouch. What a pity!

I asked here to have a change to get the CentOS 7 users audience, not
limiting to EPEL.. well, too bad I couldn't find cached packages
anywhere or another alternative. I'll probably install another distro
in a VM to get mingw-gcc.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't find that announce..

Regards,

--
wwp
https://useplaintext.email/