[CentOS] Centos 8 Postfix & Cyrus

Sun Feb 23 23:37:23 UTC 2020
Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec at PoMec.Net>

Everyone,

I have had two e-mail servers running, one with Centos 6 and the other with Centos 7 using
sendmail, dovecot, spamassassin, clamd, and cclamav-milter without hardly any problems
after the initial setup.  My expertise should be considered not much more than beginner or
early intermediate.

I would like to create a hypervisor with Centos 8 and run a guest Centos 8 with postfix and
cyrus. I already have a guest Centos 8 on a Centos 7 hypervisor, and have had difficulty
getting cyrus to work.

Can anyone refer me to a tutorial on how to get postfix and cyrus to work on centos 8.
Everyone seems to imply that postfix is much easier to use, but so far I have not been able
to pass the low end of the learning curve.  Best recommendations for a tutorial is what I
would like to have.

Thanks much!!!!

Greg Ennis