[CentOS] Centos 7: setting DSCP values on bonding interfaces?

Sat Feb 1 15:07:44 UTC 2020
hw <hw at gc-24.de>

Hi,

is it possible to set DSCP values on bonding interfaces?

Packets from asterisk do not have their DSCP values set, so apparently it is
not setting them despite it is set up for it, and it seems to be using libcap
so it should be able to set them.  I can see packets from phones having such
values set when monitoring the traffic, so it's likely I would see packages
from asterisk having values set if they were set.

Perhaps asterisk can not set the values because a bonding interface is being
used.  Or there is something with Centos 7 that prevents setting the values?