[CentOS] C8 network install

Sun Feb 23 08:58:00 UTC 2020
Robert G (Doc) Savage <dsavage at peaknet.net>

I'm building a new storage server. I was unable to use the CentOS-8-
x86_64-1905-dvd1.iso image written to a 256GB thumb drive. It kept
failing the integrity check. I had to use the much smaller CentOS-8-
x86_64-1905-boot.iso image and do a network install from a mirror site.
That's a first for me.

Even though I selected "Server with GUI", the resulting installation
boots to a text prompt. I've installed the GNOME and GNOME Applications
groups, and I can get to them by typing 'startx'.

How do I change this behavior and make it boot directly to a graphical
desktop?

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL