[CentOS] anybody runs HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 ?

Mon Feb 17 17:50:49 UTC 2020
John Pierce <jhn.pierce at gmail.com>

in general, servers are pretty picky about their rams... I would only ever
use either real HP branded memory(especially if the machine is on service
contract), or certified compatible memory from the likes of Crucial.

the quickspecs of that server list the specific speeds it will use.   note
it slows down when you fully populate it with all 32 dimms, so the optimal
performance setup would be 16 dimms of the same size/type (assuming 2 CPUs
installed, of course, if only one CPU, then cut those numbers in half).
https://h20195.www2.hpe.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=a00026913enw