[CentOS] gcc 8/9 on CentOS 7

Thu Jan 9 17:44:38 UTC 2020
sthustfo <sthustfo at gmail.com>

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 11:06 PM Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> I have built the i686 devtoolset-8 items here:
>
> https://buildlogs.centos.org/c7-devtoolset-8.x86_64/
>
> That is what we use to build items that require devtoolset for the base
> OS and is not for release purposes .. but if you can use it, it is
> available.
>
> Thanks, that does help and spares me multiple hours of work. Appreciate
it. However, I ran into a minor problem when installing i686 package from
the URL. I have devtoolset-8-libstdc++-devel-*8.3.1-3.1*.el7.x86_64 package
installed from SCL repo. The latest i686 version I found from the URL you
shared was devtoolset-8-libstdc++-devel-*8.3.1-3.*el7.i686.rpm. Is there
any location where I can get the next incremental build?