[CentOS] Need info on adobe flash player plugin 32 for CentOS7

Thu Jan 16 20:37:32 UTC 2020
Steve Clark <steve.clark at netwolves.com>

On 01/16/2020 03:30 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com> said:
>> I kept getting messages that my old Flash Player 31 was obsolete so
>> I went in search of an update.
> Adobe stopped releasing Flash for Linux a while back.  IIRC the only
> "supported" Flash on Linux is distributed as a part of Google Chrome
> (and that's going away sometime soon too, Chrome on all platforms will
> no longer support Flash).

Don't know about C7 but I just yum updated my C6 system.
adobe-linux-x86_64 | 2.9 kB     00:00

Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package flash-plugin.x86_64 0:32.0.0.255-release will be updated
---> Package flash-plugin.x86_64 0:32.0.0.314-release will be an update
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential and/or protected health information (PHI) and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended (HIPAA). This transmission is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, printing or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from any computer. Vaso Corporation and its subsidiary companies are not responsible for data leaks that result from email messages received that contain privileged and confidential and/or protected health information (PHI).