[CentOS] Can I configure CentOS 8.1 1911 as an Active Directory Domain Controller like a Windows Server?

Wed Jan 22 13:55:55 UTC 2020
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming.smartphone at gmail.com>

Oh dear,

The Red Hat guide says:

"Red Hat does not support running Samba as an AD domain controller (DC)."

If RHEL 8.1 does not support running Samba as an AD domain controller
(DC), will CentOS 8.1 support running Samba as an AD domain controller
(DC)?