[CentOS] Centos 8 on Macbook (bis)

Thu Jan 30 22:01:06 UTC 2020
david <david at daku.org>

Folks

I am trying to install Centos 8.1 on a MacBook Pro, Retina 15, Mid
2015.  I have a bootable USB stick with centos-8.1-boot (which I
think is the equivalent of a netinstall), and it boots.  However,
when I select the storage option, and choose to make more space on
the SSD, go through the confirming dialogs, the installer complains
that it was unable to save the information to the disk.  A similar
attempt using Centos-7 netinstall successfully rewrites the
SSD.  This failure also occurs when I boot the Centos-8.1-dvd.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Thanks

David