[CentOS] systemd syslog.target

Fri Jul 31 07:43:37 UTC 2020
ctcard <ctcard at hotmail.com>

I've noticed that there are several systemd unit files in CentOS 7 and 8 with the optionAfter=syslog.targetin the [Unit] section, but since systemd version 198 syslog.target has not existed.I deduce from this that "After=syslog.target" is ignored by systemd and can therefore be removed. Is this correct? I am writing some systemd unit files for our own services which previously used init.d scripts, so I want to ensure I'm not causing problems by omitting "After=syslog.target"ChrisSent from Samsung Mobile on O2