[CentOS] [OT] Bacula offsite replication

Thu Jul 2 08:43:12 UTC 2020
John Pierce <jhn.pierce at gmail.com>

I setup drbd to replicate a ~50TB backuppc hive to the DR copy, an
identical box in a different DC on the same campus, with approximately gigE
speeds, and ran this for a year or two.   It worked well enough but
required babysitting from time to time.   Both nodes were mdraid lvm
logical volumes formatted as a single huge xfs on centos.  I never
automated the failover as it never failed, and as a dev/test backup, 8 hour
response seemed adequate