[CentOS] [OT] Bacula offsite replication

Thu Jul 2 15:02:55 UTC 2020

On 2020-07-02 09:50, Bez Thomas wrote:
> Hi Valeri,
>
> To go off on a tangent, do you use the Bareos community edition, or the paid version?

I use open source - community edition. I work for the department of the
university, they do not have much money, thus pretty much everything I
set up for them is free as in free bear. I have to invest my time and
knowledge - and help of others - instead of paid support, and this way I
earn my salary ;-) Suits both myself and my employers.

Valeri