[CentOS] CentOS 7 rsyslog and ELK

Fri Jul 10 20:44:16 UTC 2020
Jason Edgecombe <jwedgeco at uncc.edu>

I don't use ELK at the moment, but is this helpful?

% journalctl -f --output=json

The above command prints the continuous output of the systemd journal in
json format.

Jason

Jason Edgecombe | Linux Administrator
UNC Charlotte | Office of OneIT
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223-0001
Phone: 704-687-1943
jwedgeco at uncc.edu | http://engr.uncc.edu |  Facebook
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail or by telephone at
704-687-1943.  Thank you.