[CentOS] force CUPS print server to fit-to-page

Wed Jul 15 15:28:39 UTC 2020
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 11:18, Josh <iptvhub75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any other suggestions? Does anyone on this list use CUPS as a print server
> for Apple devices or is a CUPS expert?
>
> Original question:
> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2020-July/351009.html

Usually for CUPS issues, I check to see if a MacOS-X system shows the
same problem. If it doesn't then I try to work out what the Mac has
set up differently to make it work. This can be from a different PPD
to a 'helper' program which does a translation. That is as far as my
'expertise' goes on CUPS these days.