[CentOS] Can't access Squirrelmail on Centos 8

Alexander Dalloz

ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jun 18 21:06:05 UTC 2020

Am 18.06.2020 um 22:37 schrieb Jay Hart:
>> On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 16:11:01 -0400
>> Jay Hart wrote:
>>
>>> Any suggestions????
>> selinux issue?
> I turned the firewall off and tried to access /webmail and the configtest file, Turning off the firewall resulted in same issue.

Frank was hinting to SELinux preventing access. A valid guess,
especially as you have installed the webapp in a very uncommon path
where default SELinux does know nothing about. So check the audit.log
for AVC or use ausearch.

And of course check the webserver's logfile. Always the logs! They have
the neccessary information your need to debug your situation.

Alexander