[CentOS] Accounting package recommendations

Frank Cox

theatre at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 23 16:37:01 UTC 2020

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:31:10 +0200
Rudi Ahlers wrote:

> I have an accountant, but still need todo my part from the business'
> end. They don't invoice my clients. Quickbooks works very well, but
> keeps me stuck in Windows land.

Depending on the complexity of your needs, you might not need dedicated accounting software.

I own and operate a small business (movie theatre).  I do all of my accounting on a spreadsheet.  Today I use Libreoffice, when I opened my theatre I used Microsoft Multiplan.

I print out my revenue and expenses pages for my accountant at the end of the year and he's happy with that.  When I need to generate an actual invoice (fairly rare as my theatre is almost entirely a cash business) I make it up with Libreoffice as well.  I have an invoice template saved that I use for that purpose.

--
Can we uninstall 2020 and install it again? This one has a virus.