[CentOS] Optimizing Windows virtual machines

Sun Jun 28 06:04:16 UTC 2020
Georgios <gpdsbe+centos at mailbox.org>

Hi!

Im following the instructions found on RHEL 8 documentation.
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_enterprise_linux/8/html-single/configuring_and_managing_virtualization/index#enabling-hyper-v-enlightenments_optimizing-windows-virtual-machines-on-rhel-8

And when I'm trying to pass the command

sudo virt-xml Windows10 --edit --features
hyperv_relaxed=on,hyperv_vapic=on,hyperv_spinlocks=on,hyperv_spinlocks_
retries=8191,hyperv_vpindex=on,hyperv_runtime=on,hyperv_synic=on,hyperv
_stimer=on,hyperv_frequencies=on

I get the following error.

ERROR    Unknown --features options: ['hyperv_vpindex',
'hyperv_runtime', 'hyperv_stimer', 'hyperv_frequencies']

I can manually add the options on the xml file but i was wondering if
the feature arguments are removed and they have no effect or if I'm
missing something.

Thanks in advance

ps.Im running centos 8.1 since 8.2. broke my wifi.