[CentOS] Apache (httpd) fails to start at boot - Centos 8.1

Tue Jun 16 11:53:02 UTC 2020
Jay Hart <jhart at kevla.org>

Thanks to all that responded. Gordon's suggestion worked brilliantly.  I ran the suggested
command, saved the file, rebooted, apache came right up.

Can't thank you guys enough.

Now, lets try to solve my intermittent connectivity issue, more on that later...

Jay