[CentOS] Centos7 and Vlan

Tue Jun 16 13:35:51 UTC 2020
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

if you use more than one gateway, you have to 'decide' what traffic you
want to go through each of them, (so you have to set up routes or

user/group pools that controls access to interfaces etc ) it would still
be a good idea to call one of the interfaces/gateways the

"route of last resort", but bad ideas might work too.